viernes, mayo 26, 2006

the perfect arcade

next in my stealing borrowing segment is cookie's perfect arcade. I grew up in the hey-day of pong and then the atari 2600 (remember when cable was just one channel?). I've grown to enjoy some of the more recent games, too. so here is.....

MY PERFECT ARCADE

1. at the top of the list, my favorite game ever, centipede. definitely should be a stand-up machine. (it is the best:
I rest my case)

2. next, ms. pac-man - the table top kind where two people can sit and play.

3. the game where you ride an actual skateboard, I can't remember the name.

4. the basketball shooting game (the kind with the actual basketball)

5. also, darts and...

6.
skee ball!!! (it's from Philly, suckerz)

7. of course, a pinball machine, maybe the
lethal weapon 3 pinball machine! (hint, hint... my half-birthday is right around the corner........!)

8. and finally, right smack-dab in the middle of the room: dance-dance-revolution!!!


all these machines should be at maximum volume all the time and there should be a snack bar in the corner that sells pizza by the slice and soda (I'll be sure to have cherry coke for ya, cookie!) it should be attached to a roller rink and that should be next door to a brewery which serves tapas and has a great wine list. that should do it.

No hay comentarios.: