miércoles, mayo 10, 2006

pudge on first?!?!

*&%#***#$***!!!!!!!

the power just went out and I lost my whole post!

screw it! the main point was that ivan rodriguez was playing first base last night for the Tigers and I linked to some articles and blog posts of interest about it, gave my opinion as to whether he'd do well in that position (I'm about 65% confident he can pull it off), pissed and moaned that I missed the end of the game because I knew it would be interesting!, and wrapped up by stating that I'm still a big fan anyways. I also linked to this guy for a reason that doesn't matter now that I'm not explaining the whole thing again, but, hey, go visit him anyway. he's been posting some gold lately....


2 comentarios:

The Fatalist dijo...

Bah! I get all excited by your link...and it's only Cookie! ;-)

the lorider dijo...

dude, you brits are cold! brrrrr! isn't that your home-slice ?!?