lunes, mayo 01, 2006

rockin' De-troit sunday!

yesterday was a beautiful spring day, and BRAINON and I went out and enjoyed it to the maximum! first off, we went to the ballgame (tix courtesy of my boss - thank you! boss). we watched the Tigers shutout the Twins to make it a 3-game series of wins.

then we stopped by the Motor City Brewing Works, which has a wonderful relaxed, breezy atmosphere, especially on a breezy late weekend afternoon. finally, we headed over to Mexicantown and had dinner at el Comal Restaurant. they're a fav of mine because they have a great kitchen: they serve mexican, guatemalan, columbian, salvadoran and vegetarian food..... I had enchiladas suizas. it was definitely the best enchiladas suizas I've ever had.....

what did you guys think, BRAINON?


3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Oh..I miss you and I miss Mexican town!! Cannot get the real deal
downunder. Have an extra XX for Paul and I - and don't forgot a sip each
for Helaine and Sandy.

Anónimo dijo...

The Vegetarian Plate was excellent, and gave me explosive gas for days to come.
A+

Anónimo dijo...

my food was awesome too. YUMMY! i must admit that it did put my stomach into acid overdrive, but she's sensitive all the time. :)

next time i just need to toss back a few shots of tequila and flirt with the mariachi men and i'll feel like i'm actually in mexico. or at least what i imagine mexico to be like....