jueves, mayo 25, 2006

the perfect jukebox

cookie monster posted his conception of the perfect jukebox and moo has published her own take as well. well here's mine:

1. can't live without my radio - ll cool j
2. cowboy - kid rock
3. stay fly - three 6 mafia
4. nihilism - rancid
5. december, 1963 - frankie valli & the four seasons
6. night fever - bee gees
7. groove is in the heart - deee-light
8. kiss - prince
9. the man in me - bob dylan
10. I'm goin down - mary j. blige

you know you wanna hang with me!!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

african herbman - bob marley
walkin - widespread panic
steppin razor - peter tosh
where is my mind - pixies
hurricane - bob dylan
take down the union jack - billy bragg
box of rain - grateful dead
birdhouse in your soul - they might be giants
outta me onto you - ani difranco
ask - the smiths
walk this way - run dmc
company in my back - wilco
snowey oh - red hot chili peppers
small axe - bob marley
fulsom prison - johnny cash
stay away monday - leftover salmon
mothership connection - parliament
bobby mcgee - janis

who am i kidding? my jukebox list goes on and on and on and on.

can't wait for bastone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a good holiday. :)