jueves, febrero 09, 2006

eddie dilemma

sorry to say it, but the bloom is off the rose with eddie the cat. we've definitely passed through the honeymoon period and now we're well into the 'I don't know if really I like you in that way' period.... or at least I am. (he is still strenously enamoured of me. like all males ha ha aha aha)

actually, that's the problem - the dang cat is so dratted needy!!!!! he wants to spend 4 out of every 5 seconds plastered against my torso, and I am not into that. I took him in as a companion for maria, but he wants to be my sidekick!

I've been sick-ish and thus irritable all January, so I'm not ready to make any decision..... but I'm starting to wonder if eddie is just not suited for our house, and maybe would be a lot happier with somebody else. or maybe I haven't trained him enough yet?

I guess I'll keep waiting to make a final decision, but he is getting on my nerves!

************************
& I've been stuck at home being sick-ish so much this month that I have to give an extra shout-out to everyone who celebrated my b-day with me - I couldn't have gotten through January without ya!

****************************************

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I love Eddie : (
I want slobbery Eddie cuddles : (

I want him to wub his wittle kittie heady weddy all over me : (

the lorider dijo...

so you'll take him ! ? !

Anónimo dijo...

no.

the lorider dijo...

but you need a cat!

Anónimo dijo...

All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

Aloha Mr.Hand!