lunes, febrero 06, 2006

hurray!!!..... and crap!!!.....

wow: in our materially overloaded culture, someone has actually invented something New that is Perfect for Me!

I can't even think of the last time I've seen a product where I thought - gee, I could really use that! here it is, the my beating heart pillow ! it's a pillow that has a natural heartbeat. I was always huge on the heartbeat when I was a babe, and I've been waking up pretty tense recently, so this is awesome!

except it costs $120!!!! cha!

mebbe Target will come out with one soon........


ps - but this one is made by BANANA DESIGN LAB.....
I dunno, I just find that name funny!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Beating heart pillow?
Seems a little "new age" to me.

Does it come with super healing energy crystals or maybe of those candles that you put in your ear and light up? ; )

the lorider dijo...

just the crystals.

Anónimo dijo...

mmm...i think i might start to feel like the guy in The Telltale Heart. Anon thinks i'm crazy enough as is. :)

cookie monster dijo...

maybe santa will get you one if your a nice girl? or ill get ya one if ya naughty! ;)