lunes, febrero 13, 2006

missisauga redeemed!

well, I had the tired-est, pathetic-ist trip to Toronto this past weekend....

fri night class was great (& I achieved my travel goal which is to arrive in time to have a trip to the bathroom!!!!) but the next morning, I slept in rather than going to yoga, didn't get to the book store because there was a traffic jam, and didn't go to fressen.... and I was invited!!! it was a party!!!

in the end, it turned out pretty good though, because I got to visit my buddy Pat in
...... *dramatical shift in musical soundtrack* ...... missisauga!!!!! you may remember from a previous post that me + missisauga + cat = terror. luckily, Pat is not only a nice person but also a vet assistant, so she has three happy (& very fluffy) cats. we got along well.

I spent most of the remainder of the weekend on Pat's couch, watching...ewwww.... canadian tv. I bet they use this to torture american prisoners in the gulags. par example 1: bridget jones' diary. par example 2: the canadian women's team killing the russians 10-0 at the olympics and continuing to show the game. par example 3: this bizarre story on the news. canadians are weird, eh?

after about 24 hours of couch-sitting (+ 20 min walk around the park) I felt fresh and new again, kind of like the feminine product that was shown in a canadian commercial I saw.....

set-up: many "unfresh" things were shown.... like muddy footprints on a floor (I swear to god I'm not making this up). the reveal: these handy feminine wipes, packaged to go, eh!

1 comentario:

acw dijo...

Feminine wipes can do anything, eh?