martes, febrero 07, 2006

nightmare on lorider st.

yikes! my one recurring dream has shown up again:

I have to go back and finish high school.

yes, umm..... that's right, tha lorider is a high school drop out. you got a problem with it? for the record, I am not advocating dropping out of high school, but I must say it worked out fine for me (I just did not pass go and went straight to college)........ except for the nightmares:

rather than being here, I'm in a building that I don't recognize, but it's huge and I know it's "my high school." I know I have to finish two years of curriculum, and it will be as difficult for me now as it would have been for me then, except I've had years in which to forget how to be a student. TALK ABOUT FREAKING ME OUT!

seriously, I've been out of high school for 16 years now - I don't want to spend the rest of my life thinking or dreaming about high school.

so how can I get rid of this dream?

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1558.html

the lorider dijo...

hahahaha! thanks, sounds tasty!