viernes, junio 09, 2006

CONTEST: name that pet!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

oh dear, I've gone and done it -- I adopted another pet!!! but don't worry, Maria won't have to learn to get along with this one.... it's an adorable lil digital tiger cub who will live at the bottom of this page - awwwwwwwww! :)

(ruh-roh, I think I may hear tha lorider's street-cred eroding)

anyway, feel free to visit the little guy - you can pet him, play with him and feed him steaks! as you get to know him better, please do suggest a name for tha little kitty-witty in the comments section - whoever's name is chosen will win a 1209 anarchists tee-shirt!!

it was a tough decision, but here goes.....

britew, you are the lucky winner of the 'name that pet' contest ..... congratulations!!! tha little tiger shall be heretofore known as:

"leonard p. lorider, 12o9 mascot"

anon, that means you're off the hook, mascot-wise. I'm sure I can find some chores around here for you, though....

britew, since you already have a 1209 anarchists tee-shirt, you will win a fabulous 12o9 anarchists mug!!!! enjoyz!

11 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

leonard p. lorider

cookie monster dijo...

tony the tiger?

the lorider dijo...

BRITEW- HAHAHAHAHAHA! what does the p stand for....?

cookie- LMAO!!! cheeky!

Feisty Frida dijo...

Thanks for the visit!

You're tiger is tooo cute, I want one!

If I think of a good name I'll let you know.

Take care,
Frida

Anónimo dijo...

pygmalion of course

the lorider dijo...

BRITEW you are clever! lol

Hi Frida!

Anónimo dijo...

nah, i just like the name pygmalion.

if i was clever i'd have named him william blake lorider

"tygre tygre burning bright - in the forests of the night. . . ."

cookie monster dijo...

dammit, i wanted to win! now ill sulk!

the lorider dijo...

sorry, cookie... I did like your suggestion!

anyway, don't sulk. if you come to detroit, I promise you a 1209 anarchists tee as a souvenir!!!

cookie monster dijo...

can i wear it to Hooters, when you take me there?

and youll have to get the t-shirt in XXXL for me!

the lorider dijo...

haha cookie, you're coming to america. your size here will be 1x at the most, I guarantee! ;)