miércoles, junio 21, 2006

I like it when it rains...

quick hits: I'm going to the doctor today, so I'll just throw down a few thoughts...

#1 - there's a great solo-guitar blues by Ronnie Earl called "I like it when it rains." I really like the piece, and I also really do like it when it rains. it's absolutely pouring right now and there are little thunder-rumbles every few minues - I love it!

I wonder why?

#2 - this has been going around the inter-tron... it reminds me of a series of posters called la mutation d'une ville that my mom gave to me when I was little. it's about 10 posters and it shows the development of a French town over the course of about 25 years. it's kind of like those "find the difference" puzzles, but it's an artistic creation, so it's very beautiful and very intricate. there are a hundred or more stories in each poster.... so cool.....

No hay comentarios.: