lunes, junio 19, 2006

ma's b-day

I had a fun time this weekend. Saturday was my mom's birthday (53, and still getting mistaken for a 25-year-old). we met at ChinaTown buffet in Dearborn - my mom, me, my two brothers, two of their friends who are also 13 & 14, and my mom's co-worker, Ameena, who is a riot. Ameena is a real purse-and-bargain lover, like myself, so we swapped tips about local stores. (by the way - my roomie said that my habit of carrying nice purse is very ladylike. so HAHA suckers, I'm A LADY!!!)

my mom liked her gift and we had a great dinner. the boys are so fun to watch, they are independent and had their own conversation going. when their friend Sanjay opened his fortune cookie, he read "'you will share a surprise with loved ones'.... I'm pregnant!" haha they're so quick and funny, and also very sweet.

No hay comentarios.: