lunes, junio 05, 2006

tha lorider's pals - unmasked!!!

(don't worry, it's not you, anon.)

two of my inner circle have agreed to have their identities revealed on this blog......

#1. my new roommate! whose actual name is ..... Olga (gasp!). she is a med student at Wayne State University, the same University at which tha lorider endlessly pursues her master's degree...... Olga is actually going to earn a combined degree (MD/PhD), so she is incredibly smart! she plans to specialize in OB/Gyn (I know, I know, anon, why didn't you think of that???) and she's doing research in embryo implantation this summer. in her spare time, she is a member of the University Choral Union. hello, she won a grammy in 2004! (do you know anyone who has won a grammy??? well, I do! HA HA!) this weekend, in between trips to the lab, she sang Mahler's Third with the DETROIT SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA! this girl is the shit! and, guys, she's single!!!

#2. next to be revealed is....... my new pal Violeine. I met her through my other Frenchie friend, Marie. Vi was the other witness at Marie's civil marriage ceremony a couple of weeks ago. Vi is an entrepreneur who recently opened an awesome furniture store in Ferndale, MI. it's called um.... UPDATE: Beautiful Home. (thanks, M!) it's on Woodward six doors north of the nightclub, Boogie Fever. it's all hand-made wood furniture, very nice pieces from the Ivory Coast. I'll link to it as soon as she has her website up. she's the shit, too (starting her yoga practice!) and hot, hot, hot! but sorry guys, she's off the market, married to the lucky Ryan......

I'll add some pics in the bloggie photo album soon....

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

The store is called Beautiful Home for those who would like to check it out ;)