miércoles, junio 21, 2006

wednesdays with Lord Chesterfield

why not? it's been a while.....

The mere brute pleasure of reading - the sort
of pleasure a cow must have in grazing.
-Lord Chesterfield

update: wow, dad and britew, I'm thinking you might
just love this website: "LibraryThing is ... often
described as "MySpace for books..." I guess it's where
books post risqué photos of themselves and engage in
chats with other books that are much too old for them.....


(welcome home, britew!! I want to hear
everything! you'll be so proud- while you've
been away, I've been reading War & Peace)

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

We are back from CO. Good times!
Here are a few pics from the trip.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/chuckvee/Colorado/

the lorider dijo...

so-weet pix! britew, you look extra-hawt next to dead trees and canyons & stuff!

(oh, that's here for those of you who want to actually be able to access it. anon, let me know when you're ready for a quick lesson in html - or a schoolin', as I prefer to call it)

Anónimo dijo...

HTML is overrated. Cut and paste is where it's at.

the lorider dijo...

oh, yes, for the sandbox set...

I forgot.

Anónimo dijo...

hey LoRider! sorry i'm so long in replying. :( crazy work and all that shite, i'll tell ya when i see ya!

Colorado ROCKED my freaking face off. Don't worry, I've recovered, not so much as a scar left. :)

When are we getting together this week? huh? huh? soooooon!

p.s. i look hawt ALL the time silly girlie! heeheehee

Anónimo dijo...

pps - i'm gonna have to look into the librarything thing. looks cool!

booknerd signing off. over and out.