jueves, noviembre 10, 2005

EXTRA: ANONYMOUS EXPOSED!

not that I want to make this into a political blog... I just have to say that I was kind of sad when I saw this news article today. I know that Turkey is very progressive and has made so many positive strides in creating a secular society. but..... I don't know, my mom wears hijab, and in knowing her and her friends, I know how personally meaningful wearing hijab is to them.... it just makes me sad to think that people would not have the freedom to express themselves religiously..... as I said, I don't want to turn this into some big heavy political blog... so...........

in other breaking news.......


ANONYMOUS EXPOSED!!!










Not that he needs much help exposing himself. Er.
Da-dum-dum.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

That is a pretty Anonymous picture of Anonymous.
The flanel Mickey Mouse pillow case is really nice.

Anónimo dijo...

wow. anonymous is soooooooooooo sexy! if i wasn't dating another anonymous i'd most certainly date that one!

those addidas pants are DA BOMB!

the lorider dijo...

hey! stop using this venue to flirt!!

that is for me to do!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Yes Hot Little Mama, i can totally understand why you lust after my fine Anonymous self. I'm the king of rock, there is no higher, sucker MC's they call me sire. YEAH BABY YEAH!!! I MAKE YOU RANDY!!! LETS GET TO SHAGGING!!!