lunes, noviembre 07, 2005

it's all about me

I had sooooooo much fun this weekend! I went out, I had friends over, I went to The Bookstore, I got a manicure!!! woohoo! and the fun doesn't stop there! I'm going to see Mixmaster Mike at the Majestic on Thursday and back to Toronto on Friday!!!!!

in other news, my friends helped me to take a picture for my profile. (but of course, I'm having
trouble loading it.) I decided that being totally anonymous is boring. so here's my photo:











hugz n' kisses to my creative team!!!!!!!!!!!
from right to left: Marie, art director
Chuck, photographer
Liza, short pers writer












************************
Happy Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day!


****************************************

6 comentarios:

acw dijo...

Mixmaster Mike can scratch like nobody I've ever seen. I hope you have an awesome time.

Anónimo dijo...

That guy in the middle of the picture is extremely hot.
Are the 2 girls classified as midgets, or dwarfs? Poor things.

the lorider dijo...

sooooooomething tells me a certain "anonymous" isn't going to be "getting any" "tonight". lucky he'll get to enjoy some "banging" grooves, anyway.

see my fabulously ironic use of quotation marks...? that is what scares people away from attempting to establish a blog. the knowledge that they could never blog at the lorider's level.

sayonara

Anónimo dijo...

Yeah, your use of "the quotes" is really "kick ass". You are clearly at the "top" of the proverbial "blog heap"

Anónimo dijo...

does the photographer have and extremely large cranial structure or is it just me?!? neaderthal just popped to mind. . .

such a lucky man to be flanked by two fabulous young ladies.

Anónimo dijo...

i'm sorry i should have reviewed my last post

it should be:

"an"

and

"neanderthal"

thank you. and good night.