viernes, noviembre 18, 2005

oysmutshen

whew - the excitement of celebrating my very first independence day has tired me greatly...... today's post will be a simple news roundup of the week's top stories - later taters!

item 1: I always hate it when I lose my
royal status.

"To prepare for her dramatic change of lifestyle, Princess Sayako has reportedly been taking driving lessons and practising shopping at the supermarket." - BBC

that happened to me about 3 weeks ago. it was rough!

item 2: first
bird flu death in china! :(
(I know the numbers make it unlikely, but I'm a teensy bit glad that my buddies Susan & Paul moved back to australia with their kiddies....)

item 3:
new tv show - I hope there's going to be a bare-fist competition

item 4: hey, mr. big stuff, check
this out! I know you're always looking for a 'better position!' (yikes! look at that pic - I can't believe I'm distantly related to her...true story!)

item 5: news flash - holy shite!

1 comentario:

cookie monster dijo...

with reference to number 5, he was a bit of a twat anyway!