lunes, noviembre 14, 2005

success!....?..!..?

UPDATE: well, I am happy to report that I will have at least one date thanks to this personals-ad-thing:

"Wednesday it is. Royal Oak is fine. I used to go there Friday/Saturday evenings. It was either there or Birmingham.

My cell is xxx-xxx-xxxx. What's the best way to get a hold of you?"
-some guy whose code name is yet to be determined

I will certainly report back to you on that... tune in Thurs for all the (hopefully mushy!) details.

meanwhile, in my ongoing quest to determine my best match, I have undergone some research into my own personality... (sorry to post a cheesy blog-quiz, but I have added my own comments to make it 'rider-ific'TM.) be aware that they determined all of this by asking me questions about different animals..... perhaps accuracy is not 100%..... I will leave it up to you, dear readers, to judge. and so I give you.....

The Keys to Your My Heart


You are attracted to good manners and elegance. (BOOYA!)

In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell. (what? cripes.)

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy. (actually, I'd like everyone to believe that, but plenty of people are not suckers)

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic. (already taken care of)

Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love. (true)

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. (true)

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred. (good to know)

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now. (TRUE!)




now, how could they figure all that out just from my predilection for snakes.....?

10 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

He frequents Royal Oak and Birmingham on weekends?
I predict disaster.
Dump him, now.

Anyways, hopefully he will not be a stinky, psychopathic train wreck and you will get free dinner. Order something expensive.

the lorider dijo...

and THANK YOU for your support!!!!
dork

(although yeah, I worry about the ROB factor, too.)

cookie monster dijo...

is this Birmingham as in the place in england where people talk funny or the place in Alabama?

ive never tried dating agency, chiefly coz they seem too expensive and id still end up dateless and lonely! oh damn ive upset myself again now!!

the lorider dijo...

poooor cookie!

ATTENTION BLOGGERS:
please find cookie monster a girlfriend (preferably in england!)

anyway, no, this is Birmingham, Michigan, a fancy-pants suburb near Detroit with lots of nightlife. and plenty of stuck-up people.

Anónimo dijo...

birmingham is snooty wooty.

even the irish pub! never, on pain of death, wear overalls to this aforementioned pub . .. the women will attack you and claw out your eyes while wailing "fashion faux pas - must be irradicated!"

i barely made it out with my life, i swear to you.

and definitely order something yummy and delicious and pricier on this date than you'd buy yourself. this dude has the clams. *evil grin*

Alex dijo...

Good luck for your dating! hope u are able to snare a good guy :)

will read your blog for the updates.

the lorider dijo...

thanks for all the love -

I'll let you guys know all in a couple of days!

Anónimo dijo...

I hope he doesnt have a small weiner!

the lorider dijo...

how to spell incorrigible:

"A-N-O-N..."

well, you get my drift. *sigh*

I guess it's true, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick a bloggers... comment...

wait, that's not coming out right...

Anónimo dijo...

Lountetle Andre Johnson authentic jersey
Johnathan Joseph Jersey
Andre Johnson Youth jersey
Leldanceple