lunes, noviembre 21, 2005

hola, bonjour, ало

not too much news, kiddies.... I pretty much just chilled this weekend and went to a couple of movies with buddies. (shoutout: yo, buddies!!)

1. Jarhead - we weren't going to be able to get good tix for Harry Potter, so we went to this instead - LUCKILY! this is the best movie I've seen in years. I can't wait to see it again in the theater, buy the dvd, hopefully get a bunch of clothing that says "Jarhead" etc.
update: & get the book and the soundtrack for x-mas (HINT!)....

2. Harry Potter - we got good tix on Saturday. it was really good, the effects were awesome, yes, the kids were a bit gangly, but that's to be expected, isn't it? I thoroughly enjoyed it... and yet, I must admit there was a tiny part of me (okay, a big part of me) that wished I was in the theater down the street watching Jarhead again.

mentioning clothing reminds me that on Sunday, I finally happened to be near Plato's Closet with some time on my hands and stopped in... it's a teenager resale shop. I needed some jeans so I went to the jeans rack and found a pair of Apple Bottoms (that fit me like a freakin glove!) and a pair of J-Lo ... and both pairs were only $17.00 each!!!!!! hells yea, I'll be going back! I also got a puffy ralph lauren trench in black for only $25.00. I could not believe it!! I am going to be so cute this fall!

in the weather forecast, prepare to read about a trail of broken hearts in SE Michigan this winter!!! lols, I am the greatest ;)

************************
Happy World Hello Day!


****************************************

9 comentarios:

cookie monster dijo...

im watching the new harry potter film soon. but itll get disturbing in the next film, as harry n hermione n ron arent meant grow up!

the lorider dijo...

oh, I've only read a little of the books - don't they grow up in them?

anyone?

cookie monster dijo...

well yes they grow in the books but its the same principle as seeing mary kate and ashley olsen. i saw them as kids first, its deeply worrying to see them grow up into teens!

the lorider dijo...

haha are u bothered by the fact u are now attracted to them?

they're odd looking little bugs anyway

cookie monster dijo...

nononononononono!

well yes to mary kate and ashley olsen now!

Anónimo dijo...

You went to a teen resale shop and bought Nelly and J-Lo jeans?
All you need now is your Jessica Simpson yum-yum-fruity-pie perfume/lip gloss set + a Hollister shirt and you will be coolest girl in the 10th grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. Are you going to the Backsreet Boys Reunion concert at the Palace?? OMG THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello The Lorider, my name is Depak and i am 10 years old from Sri Lanka! I made your beautiful J-Lo jeans! Miss J-lo pays me 3 shiny Aerican pennies for every pair that i make. Not bad for 3 days work! When my parents were alive before the Tsunami they only made 2 cents a week from Mr. Calvin Klein. In 2 weeks i will have enough money for rice flour so i can make porridge! Some day i dream of being rich and buying new legs so i can walk. I lost both of them in an accident here at the factory. OK i have to go back to work now - if we take too long of a break Miss J-Lo's assistant will tie me to the rack and whip me! Glad your jeans fit like a glove!! Please write back soon!

the lorider dijo...

ROFL - that's how I likes my jeans: created with misery in every stitch. (they fit much better that way!)

if you peace-niks and vegetarians can't stand the heat, get out of the.... um..... world market.... thingy..... YEAH!

the lorider dijo...

ps. who makes your freaking clothes - Donald Trump?