viernes, noviembre 18, 2005

I AM THE WINNER - THE LORIDER RULES FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!

noticed anything different about my blog lately?

it's quiet, isn't it.......

I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT I, THE LORIDER (WHO LIVES IN ETERNITY AS THE GREATEST BLOGGER EVER), HAS DEFEATED anonymous, the stinky, soulless wanna-be blogger!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!

NOVEMBER 18 forever shall be known as:
INDEPENDENCE DAY for THE REPUBLIC OF 1209 ANARCHISTS!!!!!!!!!


************************
Happy Teddy Bear Day.... Chuck!


****************************************

10 comentarios:

cookie monster dijo...

bugger, and there i was about to offer my services with a shotgun to rid u of the pest! i was being all protective!

the lorider dijo...

wellllll..... I'm sure we can find someone else for you to defend me against-

oooohhhhhh! *squeek, squeek* "I think I hear a mouse, help me cookie monster.... *breathlessly flinging hair about* .... save me!!!"

Anónimo dijo...

beware the perils of an unbridled ego my dear lorider

it would do you well not to taunt the anonymous.

i've heard tell that he is a fluent speaker of the evil language of pittsburgese and the sickest motherflacker around.

Anónimo dijo...

Oh no did not just say that.

Anónimo dijo...

You got me so worked up that I forgot the word "you" in my last statement.

Anónimo dijo...

You are in deep doody.

Anónimo dijo...

I'm laying the smack down.

Anónimo dijo...

It's clobberin time.

Anónimo dijo...

Atomic elbow to Yoga lady's head.

the lorider dijo...

bring it on, a-boy! *sneer*

you're covered and you don't even know it! it's over!!!