jueves, enero 19, 2006

internet dating update!

okay, maybe the exclamation point is unwarranted. just wanted to point out that the hallowed match.com, on a cursory search, has the same exact bozos that were on my last service, as I suspected. so am I gonna shell out money to them... prob not.

cooking classes, here I come. *sigh*

in another internet dealy, some 'friends' were 'pressuring me' to 'use' myspace.com. I thought this was a ploy to make me meet 'hot' guys they had stumbled over on the information superhighway sidewalk, but actually, there was a b-day message for me on there! wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Match.com is only for cool people. They probably would deny your membership, or at the very least charge you double and restrict your access to the "amatuers" category for people who only have 1 crappy picture of themselves that they are willing to show everyone. ; )

the lorider dijo...

:P