martes, enero 10, 2006

my b-day coming up

a dear friend asked me yesterday if I'm excited about my birthday coming up and the answer is.... no.

I'm not excited or bummed about it. I'm just... mmfff. (with a high intonation). ever since I turned thirty, I just can't be excited about my birthday.

luckily, I can still be excited about getting presents, though!!!!!!! so click on over to my wish list, suckerz!!!

************************
(oh Marie - I keep forgetting to
e-mail you, so here's what I wanted to tell you: that 'boat' you ordered the other day is supposed to be for 2 people!!!! the paper I picked up outside the restaurant had a restaurant review of it and it specifically talked about how popular the boat is and how it's for 2 people!!! hahaha so good job! ps- it was fun seeing you!!)

****************************************

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Birthdays are overrated.

What day is yours?

I bet you want the new Lindsey Lohan CD dont you?

the lorider dijo...

have I told you lately that you are a dork?

why don't you come over to visit me, cause I have something I want to tell you....

Anónimo dijo...

No you have not told me that lately.

Is that what you want to tell me - that i am a dork?
I would come visit you, but email is my prefered method of communication.
Thanks!

the lorider dijo...

it's a secret. I have to tell you in your ear.

Anónimo dijo...

I bet it's a big stinky burp.

the lorider dijo...

girls are fragrant, not stinky.

but that remindes me I owe you one of those, too.