lunes, enero 30, 2006

oh my god! Jenna Elfman was on the radio being interviewed this morning and... she's a scientologist!?! I swear something really turns off in my brain when I hear that. so now, I lost another actor/actress to watch because I just can't be bothered with them anymore.

creep me out! dad, I guess I vote for Tea Leoni to play tha lorider in the TV movie of my life after all...

************************
and then after the interview they said Beck is, too! maybe I knew that one already. anyway, ??!!??!!!!!


****************************************

3 comentarios:

the lorider dijo...

do I detect a bit of anonymous jealousy?

Anónimo dijo...

Come on, it's just Scientology!
Certainly no more wacky than say Christianity or Judaism or Islam : )

the lorider dijo...

well, maybe in 2000 years it'll seem ho-hum, but right now it creeps me out!!

what's up with people's clothes after they become scientologists?

have you ever noticed that? it's CREEPY!