lunes, enero 02, 2006

welcome to 2006, suckers!

maybe I should copy anonymous coworker's resolution and stop calling you, my dear readers, suckers, but... well...... I just like it!

did anyone make resolutions? spill :) myself, I'm not really in the mood this year. and let's face it, the lorider's pretty friggin perfect as is....... actually, I guess I do intend to be more optimistic in general this year.... despite getting a traffic ticket on New Year's Day!!!!!!!
(new years, for chrissakes, officer!!!)

I hope you all had great new years celebrations, like me. My friend Marie made a- wow, I lost count how many courses - authentic French meal. it was délicieux! and they have cable, so the guys (and me) kept slipping off to watch the UFC year in review show - a show which greatly matched our festive spirit! that may become my new new years tradition!

************************
Update: I don't want to seem ungrateful, so I will update my gifts received list: a rhyming dictionary - from england!!! (sorry cookie, how did I leave that off the 1st time???) that was my no. 1 pres... although, I must say my vintage gold lame disco shirt may have tied!!! (I was a sensation at the New Year's party!!) also, a beautiful gold scarf, a sweater, & a bracelet (and I opened my first b-day pres, too!)


****************************************

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I made some resolutions.

1.) Lose a few pounds.
2.) Less trapping of Liza in my Dutch Oven.

Anónimo dijo...

You know, the "Dutch Oven".

the lorider dijo...

ummmm... nope, the quotes didn't really help me out...... is this something you made up...?

Anónimo dijo...

BRITW - Can you please assist with defining the "Dutch Oven"?

: )