martes, enero 10, 2006

things to do that don't cost money

this topic has been on my mind for a few days... I was kind of surprised how long the list got once I started. of course, I went out last night... but that's not the point! it's just good to know I have options.....

-eat gum
-listen to the radio
-listen to my music collection/reorganize it
-sing jazz standards
-paint
-go for a walk
-drive to a nature park
-sit wrapped up in a blanket and look out the window
-watch TV or a video I already have
-cook something with ingredients I already have in my kitchen
-play with my cats
-visit my neighbors
-go to the library

spring/summer:
-go for a bike ride
-poke around in the garden

2 comentarios:

the lorider dijo...

Hi BRITEW and bedhead - I know we're all brokkkiesss, so pick 2 and we can do them the next time we're together!

smooooccchhhies, lorider

Anónimo dijo...

more free activities

- "borrowing" my neighbors wireless internet signal
-making out
-playing a game of duck duck goose.
-picking your nose / butt / ears
-drinking tap water
-thinking
-playing the pan flute
-plucking stray hairs
-taking a nap
-counting to 10,000
-creating a Dutch Oven