viernes, enero 20, 2006

it's still my birthday week so read this and love it!

thanks, anonymous coworker for reminding us all of the rap song like whoa, cause I was having trouble making rhymes for this. I've been working on it for a week. it's an:

ODE TO MY LIP GLOSS

It smells like honey (I am the baddest mf in the room!)
It's shiny and shimmery with a tinsy bit of pink (I am the baddest mf in the room!)
Gives me something to do at work because it must be reapplied regularly (I am the baddest mf in the room!)
But not too regularly (I am the baddest mf in the room!)

Actually leaves my lips in pretty good shape, moisture-wise (I am the baddest mf in the room!)
You can get it at the drugstore (I am the baddest mf in the room!)
It's by bonne bell (you know you love bonne bell!) (I am the baddest mf in the room!)

************************
I really am a great writer!


****************************************

1 comentario:

acw dijo...

That ode is pretty good. Like whoa.