viernes, enero 13, 2006

willem dafoe eats at hooters!

yeah, I'm still reading bitterwaitress.com - if you've ever been a server, it makes for good reading. I waitressed in a few places and even was promoted to part-time pastry chef at one place cause the owner was an alcoholic and had some pretty weird ideas when she was stoned out of her mind. her management skills were not the greatest.

I waited on some rude people, and one situation where a guy was dripping his mixed drink from a straw into a one-year-old baby's mouth!!!!!!!!! but I also had some great people, too:

-four ladies who joked around with me the whole time then left a good tip AND a backward-written message on a napkin! (let this be a lesson that things other than money are appreciated, too - nb when in addition to money)
-somebody gave me four dollar coins once. that was cool.
-I catered lunches for Industrial Light and Magic for a while. they were a great group of guys. very friendly.

and anyway one time I accidently spilled the sauce from a shrimp scampi on a guy's suede jacket. and I also accidently spilled a beer on a lady's head once. so I think it pretty much all evened out.

************************
hey, nobody's perfect


****************************************

No hay comentarios.: