viernes, diciembre 09, 2005

crochet confession

last night, I was sitting on the couch watching some TV. my eyes wandered during a commercial and fell upon my yarn basket. neatly folded on top is an almost-completed blanket. I remembered that in six months, my best friend ever (BFE) will be celebrating her 8th wedding anniversary. once again, I vaguely considered that I just might want to get her wedding gift out to her.

so I picked up the blanket and start weaving in the loose pieces. I only have to do that and sew on some crochet'd flowers I already made, and I'll be done! let's see, that's about.... 1.5 hours of work, so I estimate it should be done.... in February! or maybe March, at the latest.

boy, I bet her two children will love curling up on the sofa under it!!!


technorati tags: ,

************************
Happy I can't give up on Imagine Day
today, I imagine that I am going to have the sweetest time in cali!!!!! woo hoo!!!

****************************************

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Screw the blanket - you need to get moving on my thong!

cookie monster dijo...

and my socks!

the lorider dijo...

you males can learn to knit your own undergarments - this is the 21st century!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Iron my shirt and make me a sandwich while you are at it.

the lorider dijo...

Dear FCC, ABC executives, and advertisers,

I sincerely apologize for allowing my attention to wander during my television viewing and for encouraging this behavior through this hasty and thoughtless post.

Please turn my TV back on.

Sincerely,

The Lorider