viernes, diciembre 16, 2005

the great 2005 roundup #5: first trip to Toronto... with S&P!

this post is to commemorate my first trip to Toronto in January- it was historic in so many ways.....


First off, it was a great road trip. I travelled with S&P, my old neighbors Susan & Paul, and their baby Helaine and Susan's nephew Daniel, who was visiting from Australia. the main attraction was the Modigliani exhibition at the Ontario Art Gallery - it was terrific!






of course, we picked a weekend with a HUGE snowstorm. we bundled up soooo much, and Paul carried Helaine inside his coat!!! awwww!!!! Daniel and I didn't let that stop us from hitting the bars at night, though!







we started hitting the bars in Cabbagetown, where our B&B was, then headed toward Yonge and finally ended up on Queen St. West.

lucky thing, though, cause that's how I found my yoga place.... we were looking for an after-hours bar and I noticed their sign :) and because of that, I've been to Toronto a whole bunch of times this year!!! here's to many more visits in 2006!!!! *erp!*




on our way out of town, we stopped for lunch with some friends of S&P and had a mini baby-festival! good times!!!!!



No hay comentarios.: