miércoles, diciembre 07, 2005

imagine all the people...... inviting me on dates

not to harp on about my job, but seriously, if it was a show, I'd watch it. it is definitely pure comedy over here. I think it would turn out to be an office version of "are you being served?"

hmmmmm.....
the characters over here could go up against any show:
*the uber-tyrant pres & CEO
*her children the COO and CFO
*her other children who always mooch around the office for favors
*the HR lady (boooo-hissss. she is the female version of the HR guy in the movie 'in good company.' I don't know how they did it.)
*the manly part of the cast - the pres' 2 drivers. one is rather avuncular, the other is like mr lucas, the junior in are u being served
and of course, your heroines - the secretarial/admin pool:
*the harried PA to the pres, a sweet lady who's growing grimmer as the months go by
*the lovely, warm, adorable PA to the COO (often visited by her tiny, angelic granddaughters in their ballet tutus)
*the ancient harridan/PA to the CFO - I've actually come across notes from her in the files going back to 87! and the worst part is, they are EXACTLY the same as her notes now!!!!
*the winning gals of member services
*and the asst to the PA to the pres - a goofy gal who gets a bit cranky before lunch, played by yours truly.


******************************
early Happy Imagine Day! (Dec. 8) I think I'll celebrate this for several days..... today, I imagine that many hunky guys invite me on dates in 2006 (what, you thought I'd go for world peace?)

*********************************************

No hay comentarios.: