martes, diciembre 27, 2005

howdy there, peeples!

didja miss me?

I missed you! but I watched from afar as cookie monster... erm... maintained the high standards of this ... erm... masterpiece? did you love it?????? I DID!!!!! let's have one more shameless plug for the godfather of blog !

cali was superCALIfragelisticexpialidocious

and now, I'm exhausted.... so, just a short post today, to say.... wassup!


************************
still haven't given presents to:

my little bros (I'll see them tonite)
Marie - she comes back from France in a couple days
BRITEW & bedhead - whre r you guys?
overseas peeps - I bet your packages haven't arrived yet :P

****************************************

1 comentario:

the lorider dijo...

LOLs! :)

(ex-mate!? oh-oh)

pardon me actual godfather.....

ps - my bros loved their presents - I got them the chronicles of riddick and the NBA xbox games