lunes, diciembre 12, 2005

the houseguest that wasn't

well, my houseguest never came - first she stayed with some other friends a couple extra nights, then she came down with a fever, so good riddance... anyways I realized on Sat that my Cali trip had snuck up on me & I'm leaving at the end of the week! somehow, I hadn't put it all together until then... so it's a good thing I had an almost-houseguest, cause now I'll be able to leave on vacation with a clean house.

yesterday, I started packing all my x-mas packages.... and I even finished binding off BFE's wedding blanket! I also neatened up the flowers during Veronica Mars, so I truly have just one more step to go: attaching the flowers!!!!

the other things I gotta do this week: pack (easy), arrange kitty-cat sitting (med), blog my end-of-year posts (med), and...... arrange for a guest blogger (difficult!). if you wish to apply, please proceed to the comments section of this post and write a paragraph about how great the lorider is and why you'd be honored to be my guest blogger. I open the field to all qualified bloggers (by qualified, I mean you can find my comments section).


************************
Happy Poinsettia Day!

in 4 more days, I'll be in the poinsettia capital of the US - Encinitas, CA!!!


****************************************

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Houseguest?
Explain please.

If you are going to be in SoCal i suggest drinking a lot of beer from Alesmith and Stone Brewing.
Both are in San Diego.

the lorider dijo...

Rev. K's stepdaughter - she came out with them, but I only got to see her at the dojo. but I'll see her plenty on my trip out there, and her sister, who's a super-sweetie.

and yes, I'll be sure to drink lots of beer on my yoga retreat !

cookie monster dijo...

your retreating from yoga? is it that scary?

the lorider dijo...

G1 lol

Anónimo dijo...

OK i'm pretty sure that there is no law against enjoying a cold beer on vacation just because you are stretching a lot! Quit being a tight ass and drink an Alesmith for me!

cookie monster dijo...

drink aerosmith?

cookie monster dijo...

i really should read things more before i post eh?

the lorider dijo...

anonymous... meet cookie monster

cookie... meet anonymous.

sigh. you two are 2 peas in a pod.