martes, diciembre 20, 2005

im baaaaack!

************************

miss me?

****************************************

nope sorry to get ya hopes up but its not lorider, shes still sunning herself on a californian beach while im stuck here in blighty, freezing me tits off! i just wanted to drop in and leave a bit of gossip here as im working a 17 hour shift tomorrow and doubt ill have the energy never mind the willpower to regale all you lot with my inane witterings!

its absolutley freezing here, i wouldnt be surprised if we didnt have a dusting of snow soon. and you know what snow means! thats right, little shits throwing snowballs at me! or maybe im ina Scrooge type of mood! maybe ill cheer up soon enough but at least i can cheer meself up at work tomorrow by getting someone evicted just before christmas, or would that make me an evil git?

oh well ill stop boring you all now as im off to make me dessert, im having jelly n ice cream!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Tea with the Queen of England?
Is she still alive?