viernes, diciembre 16, 2005

hello all!

************************

hello all!

****************************************

well its time for the cookie monster to wreak havoc! i suppose i had better introduce myself!

im a gorgeous, clever, funny and intelligent young man form the garden of england. did i mention im also incredibly modest? no?

for anyone who hasnt checked my blog, heres a shameless plug for it. http://www.cookie1979.blogspot.com

so lorider has entrusted me with her blog while shes sunning herself on the beach in california. in december.

so what will i be blogging about? well at some point this weekend, ill be making a lengthy post about my trip to america and in particular why im going to South Central.

well tahts all for now peeps. i think i hear bread and butter pudding calling my name!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Bread and butter pudding is the first food item that i can honestly say sounds equal parts revolting, and delicious.